This recipe originally came from the Women's Ministry Cooking Group.
Make and share this Italian Marinated Chicken (Oam Cooking) recipe from Food.com.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Freezing: Bag chicken and dressing together in gallon bag.
- Bag bread crumbs in sandwich bag.
- Put all in a produce bag.
- Preparation: Thaw chicken and coat in breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350ºF until cooked through.
I elected to not freeze this and cooked after two hours of marinating in our favorite fat free italian dressing. I then rolled in panko crumbs and baked in a nuwave oven on the high rack. I flipped the strips after 11 minutes and then baked until done. The chicken was moist, tasty, crisp, and very easy to prepare. Made for PAC 2014
I threw together this recipe during my last oamc session. Did not put the breadcrumbs in the freezer because I was out. Ended up using plain bread crumbs w/ italian seasonings (basil, oregano, thyme) added in, and chicken tenders. Cooked them for about 20 minutes, and the bottom was still soggy. I would suggest you flip them at about the 10 minute mark. Good flavor though. Thanks for sharing.