Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
You can't get any easier than this recipe. I clipped it from a Kraft coupon, tweaked it just a little bit, and have been making this for years. My kids just love it, and it has saved me on many-a-workday when I didn't feel like cooking but had to! I usually serve this with buttered pasta or chicken-flavored rice and a green veggie on the side. NOTE: Prep time includes marinating time.
- In a glass 9 x 11 baking dish, place cleaned and trimmed chicken breasts, and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Pour Italian salad dressing over to coat and let marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- After the hour of marinating, turn chicken breasts over and sprinkle evenly with oregano and grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour (or until juices run clear), checking after 45 minutes to make sure they do not get over-cooked.
Quick, easy recipe that resulted in very moist & tasty chicken. For 4 servings, I used 1 1/4 lb chicken & 3/4 cup dressing. I cooked it closer to the 45 mins; it came out perfect for us & tasted divine. Thanks so much for sharing.
Delicious! The oregano was a good addition and really added a lot of flavor. Definitely easy to make and very adaptable leftovers. Stacky, we'll miss you and your sense of humor.
This was very good and easy to make. My oldest LOVED this. I used Kraft Zesty Italian and I didn't add the oregano as I am not a fan. I followed the rest of the recipe as written. I put this is an alum. pan and cooked this on the grill. I left some of the marinade in the pan and added the cheese during the last 10 minutes of cooking. It was really good and tasty. We all enjoyed it.