1/3 Photos of Italian Marinated Chicken Breasts
2 hrs 10 mins
1 hr 10 mins
You can't get any easier than this recipe. I clipped it from a Kraft coupon, tweaked it just a little bit, and have been making this for years. My kids just love it, and it has saved me on many-a-workday when I didn't feel like cooking but had to! I usually serve this with buttered pasta or chicken-flavored rice and a green veggie on the side. NOTE: Prep time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a glass 9 x 11 baking dish, place cleaned and trimmed chicken breasts, and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- 2Pour Italian salad dressing over to coat and let marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4After the hour of marinating, turn chicken breasts over and sprinkle evenly with oregano and grated parmesan cheese.
- 5Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour (or until juices run clear), checking after 45 minutes to make sure they do not get over-cooked.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Marinated Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.4
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.7 mg
- Sodium 1371.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 26.4 g