Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Campbell's Kitchen You can marinate in a large resealable bag instead of the shallow dish.
Make and share this Italian Marinated Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Combine broth, tomatoes, cheese, italian seasoning, and garlic powder in shallow nonmetallic dish.
- Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover the dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Lightly oil the grill rack and heat to medium.
- Remove the chicken from the broth mixture and grill for 15 minutes or until cooked thoroughly, turning it over once halfway through cooking.
- Brush often with the broth mixture.
- Discard remaining broth mixture.