Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Really easy and impressive. This one goes fast at potluck parties.
Make and share this Italian Marinated Bean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 3 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen green beans, cooked and drained
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefrozen wax beans, , cooked and drained
- 1 large red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- leaf lettuce
- Combine all the ingredients except for the lettuce.
- Mix well.
- Chill several hours.
- Serve over lettuce.
This was absolutly wonderful, but I used fresh beans instead of frozen.