Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
A recipe from the Costco cookbook. I haven't tried it, but thought it sounded interesting.
- 4 rainbow trout, whole and dressed
- Italian salad dressing (not creamy)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- lemon pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 bunch parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Marinate trout in Italian dressing in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place trout in a well-greased shallow baking dish; discard excess marinade. Season trout cavities with salt, pepper, lemon pepper, and garlic powder to taste. Fill cavities partially with onion and parsley.
- Drizzle melted butter over fish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake unti fish flakes easily with a fork. Allow 5-6 minutes for each 1/2 inch of thickness.