- 2 ounces Amaretto
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce gold tequila
- 4 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- lime wedge, for rim of glass and garnish
- coarse sugar, for rim of glass
- Chambord raspberry liquor
- Grand Marnier
- Cointreau liqueur
Directions See How It's Made
- If desired, rub the rim of 2 margarita glasses with lime and roll in coarse sugar.
- Fill a shaker with ice and add ingredients (if you don't have a shaker, use a pitcher!).
- Add Amaretto, Triple Sec, Tequila, and sweet and sour and shake well.
- Pour into margarita glasses and garnish with lime.
- Optional "Floater": Leave a bit of room in the margarita glass and slowly pour 1/2 ounce of your favorite liqueur on top of the margarita.