Recipe by MizzNezz
I think this is better than lasagna.
Top Review by Carianne
I doubled this for a dinner party tonight. I used 1/2 spinach, 1/2 fresh basil, and it really turned out nicely. Next time I will try the "no boil" method--even though I only cooked the manicotti for 8 min, some split while I stuffed them. thank you for a great basic recipe!
- 8 ounces manicotti, cooked and placed in cold water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 cups cream-style cottage cheese
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen spinach, squeezed dry
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 32 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese