Jean Montfort's Note:
I got this off of a box of Green Giant broccoli cuts. I added some herbs, DH likes herbs. Be careful not to use too much macaroni, we love the sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces uncooked ziti pasta or 8 ounces other tubular pasta
- 1 (9 ounce) package green giant frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz.)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (17 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cook pasta in 3-quart saucpan as directed or package.
- 3Add frozen broccoli during the last minute of cook time and drain.
- 4Stir together pasta mixture, cheese, garlic, Alfredo pasta sauce, tomatos and herbs in the same saucepan.
- 5Spoon into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- 6Bake about 20 minutes or until hot and top is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Macaroni and Cheese Bake
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.8
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.3 mg
- Sodium 308.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: