Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this off of a box of Green Giant broccoli cuts. I added some herbs, DH likes herbs. Be careful not to use too much macaroni, we love the sauce.
- 8 ounces uncooked ziti pasta or 8 ounces other tubular pasta
- 1 (9 ounce) package green giant frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz.)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (17 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta in 3-quart saucpan as directed or package.
- Add frozen broccoli during the last minute of cook time and drain.
- Stir together pasta mixture, cheese, garlic, Alfredo pasta sauce, tomatos and herbs in the same saucepan.
- Spoon into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until hot and top is golden brown.