- 2 quarts water
- 6 chicken bouillon cubes
- 8 ounces macaroni, any type
- 10 ounces smoked ham
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheese (cheddar or other)
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot heat water and crumbled bullion cubes to a boil add macaroni, cooking according to package
- Cut ham into small strips
- Place a layer of cooked pasta over bottom of a lightly greased casserole dish
- Sprinkle with some ham sprinkle some of the cheese in a bowl whisk together eggs, half and half and salt and pepper pour mixture over macaroni top with cheeses.
- Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes or until set and top is slightly browned.