Recipe by Danac210
This is an indulgent calorie-filled delicious dish my family loves.
Top Review by amossodis
Made this recipe for the family tonight and it didn't get good reviews at all. I added some minced garlic and onion and it still was extremely bland and greasy. Unfortunately, there were no requests to make this one again. My daughter actually requested that I "stick to the box" Mac n Cheese.
- 118.29 ml Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml milk
- black pepper
- 946.36 ml shredded cheese (your choice, but I use one bag of sharp and one bag of cheddar, it doesn't matter as long as you hav)
- 340.19 g boxof barilla medium shell noodles (or your choice of brands, I just like Barilla best)
- 29.58 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Bring one large pot of water to a rolling boil.
- Add whole box of shells and a pinch of salt to boiling water, cover and switch to low heat.
- Spray oven safe dish with cooking spray.
- Put milk, one bag of cheese,a few dashes of pepper, the butter and a pinch of salt in the dish; mix well.
- When noodles are still firm, but partially cooked drain them and add them to the bowl of milk and other mixed ingredients.
- Stir together coating noodles in cheese mixture.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Add second bag of cheese and stir.
- Top with breadcrumbs and cook for 15 more minutes or until golden brown at the edges.