1/1 Photo of Italian Mac & Cheese
This is an indulgent calorie-filled delicious dish my family loves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- black pepper
- 4 cups shredded cheese (your choice, but I use one bag of sharp and one bag of cheddar, it doesn't matter as long as you hav)
- 1 (12 ounce) box of barilla medium shell noodles (or your choice of brands, I just like Barilla best)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Bring one large pot of water to a rolling boil.
- 3Add whole box of shells and a pinch of salt to boiling water, cover and switch to low heat.
- 4Spray oven safe dish with cooking spray.
- 5Put milk, one bag of cheese,a few dashes of pepper, the butter and a pinch of salt in the dish; mix well.
- 6When noodles are still firm, but partially cooked drain them and add them to the bowl of milk and other mixed ingredients.
- 7Stir together coating noodles in cheese mixture.
- 8Cook for 20 minutes.
- 9Add second bag of cheese and stir.
- 10Top with breadcrumbs and cook for 15 more minutes or until golden brown at the edges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Mac & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.5
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.9 mg
- Sodium 945.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 24.0 g