Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is easy to make and so good. You can use any cake mix or pudding mix.
Make and share this Italian Love Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4-1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 1 (18 ounce) chocolate cake mix
- Prepare cake as directed on box and pour into a greased and floured 9 X 13 inch pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine ricotta cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla; mix well.
- Spoon over unbaked cake.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Cool.
- Mix instant pudding with milk; fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over cake; refrigerate.