Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Creamy, chocolately, completely decadent, and sinfully easy, this is my favorite cake of all time!
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate or 1 (18 ounce) box fudge marble cake mix
- 2 lbs ricotta cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping
- Combine cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla, and set aside. Pour prepared cake mix into 9x13 greased and floured pan. Spread cheese over top of unbaked cake. Bake at 325 degrees for one hour and 15 minutes, or until cake tests done. After baking, the cheese will fall to the bottom of cake.
- Combine all topping ingredients and spread over top of cake. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve cold and delicious!