Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A luscious combination marble cake and cheese cake with a creamy chocolate topping. It tastes like a chocolate eclair
- 907.18 g ricotta cheese
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 106.31 g box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 236.59 ml milk
- 226.79 g non-dairy whipped topping, thawed (such as CoolWhip)
- 1 box fudge marble cake mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare cake as directed on box and pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 pan.
- In separate bowl, combine ricotta, sugar, eggs, and vanilla; mix well.
- Spoon over unbaked cake.
- Bake cake for 1 hour.
- Mix instant pudding with milk; fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over cake; refrigerate.
It was very easy to make. It tasted amazing very good cake. I will make again and again
I made this as part of my contribution to a potluck and our friends absolutely loved it! So delicious. Thanks!
I couldn't beleive tthis cake tasted as wonderful as it looked! I grated semi-sweet choclate over the topping after it set for an hour, then served to my friends on Valentines Day! They LOVED it! Thanks!