Recipe by Thistlethorne
I don't know why it has the name it does -- other than the fact that you'll fall in love with the cake after you've tried it.
- 1 (18 ounce) box cake mix (any flavor, recommend marble)
- 1 3⁄4 lbs ricotta cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) box instant pudding mix (flavor depending on cake choice)
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake according to directions.
- Pour into 9X13 inch pan.
- Mix Ricotta cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Pour over uncooked cake.
- Bake at 350 about an hour, checking center to determine if done.
- Cool and frost with topping.
- Topping: Mix pudding mix, milk and Cool Whip and spread on cooled cake.