Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 1 (10 ounce) portion refrigerated prepared pizza dough
- 1 (10 ounce) packet frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 lb spicy pork sausage, browned
- 1 (7 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 (3 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon oregano flakes
- 12 large pimento stuffed olives, cut in half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat oven to 400°F Unroll dough and cut off one-fourth of dough crosswise; set aside. Line a greased 9 1/4x5 1/4x2 1/2-inch loaf pan with the large piece of dough. Moisten the dough with water at corners and press.
- to seal.
- Place one-half of the cheese on the bottom of the dough and top with sausage. Spoon tomato sauce over sausage and sprinkle with oregano and basil.
- Combine spinach with egg and spread over tomato sauce. Layer pimientos on top of spinach and top with remaining cheese. Arrange the pepperoni on top of the cheese layer. Top with olive halves. Cover filling.
- with reserved dough and crimp edges of dough to seal.
- Cut slits in top of dough to allow steam to escape. Bake 50 minutes or until crust is well browned (if crust browns too quickly, cover loosely with aluminum foil).
- Allow to cool 10 minutes before removing from pan and cutting into slices.