Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you have viewed my other recipes, you might have picked up that I favor low fat, low sugar recipes. Some people might think ---why? Where is all the fun of eating gone? If you try this recipe, you will quickly discover that flavor and low calories, low fat can go together. This is becoming my signature dessert. My family raved about it and yours will, too! The majority of the ingredients and technique came from a Nilla Wafers cookie box but I have modified it to the "light" side.
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 cups skim milk
- 2 sugar-free instant pudding mix, vanilla sugar free
- 1 (8 ounce) container dessert topping, divided (nonfat)
- 48 vanilla wafers
- 4 ounces strong black coffee, cooled
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, squares, grated
- 1 cup berries
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mixes; mix well (about 2 minutes). Stir in 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Place 24 of the wafers in 2 1/2-qt. bowl; drizzle with half of the coffee. Top with half each of the pudding mixture and choclate . Repeat all layers.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and fruit. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Family loved it.Easy to make, comes out looking like you spent a LOT more time on it. I used choc syrup instead of the bars of choc because I'm just lazy like that--made it decorative though, too.