- 6 cups iceberg lettuce (bite-size pieces)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup creamy Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In deep 3-quart serving dish, layer lettuce, broccoli slaw, beans, onion and bell pepper.
- Mix mayonnaise and Italian dressing until well blended.
- Spread over vegetables.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until chilled or overnight.
- Sprinkle with parsley just before serving.