Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very tastey one dish meal that I found in a magazine a few years ago.
Make and share this Italian Kielbasa and Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray skillet with cooking spray, cook kielbasa until brown
- Add vegetables cook 3 minute
- Add orzo, water and pasta
- Cover and bake 50 minute.
- Remove from oven, add oil, stir and cook 10 more minutes.
WOW this was great and easy to make! When I put this in the oven to bake I stirred it after 25 minutes. Then after I added the olive oil I stirred it again and returned to the oven for the last 10 minutes of baking time. I doubled the recipe and it was a good thing that I did as there was not much left over. So since I did this I added 3 minutes to the cooking of the vegetables for a total of 6 minutes. Spreadnjoy, thank you so much for posting this recipe, I'll be making it often.