Recipe by ShackaShea
Yummy warm kale, bell peppers, onions, garlic - yum! I love this with chicken for a light lunch or as a side for dinner.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 cups chopped kale
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth (water can be substituted if desired)
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced bell pepper (any color)
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot heat oil on medium-high heat. Toss in onions, peppers, and garlic. Cook for a two or three minutes, then add all of the chopped kale and broth/water. Turn heat to medium and cook until tender. (This is really up to you - I like mine a little al dente!) Salt and toss before serving.