Recipe by nowasmith
My family loves these chops. I found the recipe on a website but I can't remember where. It was origninally a slowcooker recipe but I make it on the stove.
Top Review by Nyteglori
I used tomato with basil an oregano. We served it over rice and the kids asked for seconds. I would suggest using a big pan and two cans of soup and tomatoes for plenty of sauce.
- 4 pork chops
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Salt and pepper the chops and brown both sides.
- Add all other ingredients and mix to combine.
- Simmer for one hour, until chops are tender and falling off the bone.
- Serve over cooked noodles or mashed potatoes.
- Note-I double the tomatoes and soup to have more "gravy". I also sometimes add a small can of mushrooms. You can also add or remove garlic per preference.