Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a quick and easy dish that appeared in a local cookbook. It makes a simple and easy main course.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) box Shake-n-Bake
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon roast chicken seasoning
- 1⁄3 cup Italian dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine 1 packet of the Shake and Bake Seasoning, Cajun Seasoning and Rotisserie Seasoning in a bag or shallow dish. (Reserve other packet of Shake and Bake mix for another time.) Put Italian dressing in shallow bowl. Dip chicken into dressing, then shake in bag with seasoning mixes. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes.
Yummy chicken. This was so simple and came out perfectly. Next time I think I'll up the Cajun seasoning a bit because we like a little more bite. Thanks for sharing linguinelisa. Made for Rookie Tag.