- 3 lbs sausage
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 6 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 (42 ounce) can tomato juice (Campbells)
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a 5-quart crock pot, put onions, peppers, bouillon cubes and two cups of tomato juice in crock pot; turn on low.
- Brown sausage in frying pan; pierce with a fork a couple of times.
- After they are browned, put into crock pot.
- Add a little water to the drippings and add to the crock pot.
- After all the sausage is browned and the drippings are in the crock pot, add the rest of the tomato juice.
- Cover and cook on low for about 6 to 8 hours.