Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Good meal has all fixings cooked with it can use remaining amount for whatever you like. The turkey becomes really juicy with a sweet honey taste and herb smell.
- Get your crock pot or slow cooker prepared pour in stock and begin to heat it up.
- Slice potatoes and onions and add to broth.
- Mince garlic add in pot with oregano, basil, salt, pepper (can add additional herbs you prefer).
- In small dish add EVOO, honey and italian herbs. With a brush mix them in the bowl and brush all around the turkey.
- Add the turkey into the pot and add remaining sauce on top.
- Cook for 5 hours.
- After remove turkey remove and slice meat and scoop out veggies serve on plate. Use broth as a gravy if you like. The turkey should be juicy and have a hint of honey and smell of italian herbs. ENjoy.
- Optional: I took the left over fixings in crock pot and cooked them in a pan. You can also do this with leftovers the potatoes can be turned into hash browns or a good fixing for breakfast with eggs.
- If you leave in for longer than 6 hours turkey falls off bone make sure to remove prior so that bones are not left in broth if you desire to use again.