1/1 Photo of Italian Honey Herb Turkey Slow Cooked
5 hrs 15 mins
Good meal has all fixings cooked with it can use remaining amount for whatever you like. The turkey becomes really juicy with a sweet honey taste and herb smell.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Get your crock pot or slow cooker prepared pour in stock and begin to heat it up.
- 2Slice potatoes and onions and add to broth.
- 3Mince garlic add in pot with oregano, basil, salt, pepper (can add additional herbs you prefer).
- 4In small dish add EVOO, honey and italian herbs. With a brush mix them in the bowl and brush all around the turkey.
- 5Add the turkey into the pot and add remaining sauce on top.
- 6Cook for 5 hours.
- 7After remove turkey remove and slice meat and scoop out veggies serve on plate. Use broth as a gravy if you like. The turkey should be juicy and have a hint of honey and smell of italian herbs. ENjoy.
- 8Optional: I took the left over fixings in crock pot and cooked them in a pan. You can also do this with leftovers the potatoes can be turned into hash browns or a good fixing for breakfast with eggs.
- 9If you leave in for longer than 6 hours turkey falls off bone make sure to remove prior so that bones are not left in broth if you desire to use again.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Honey Herb Turkey Slow Cooked
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 942.0
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 235.9 mg
- Sodium 8249.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 82.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed Italian herbs