Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From "Mr. Food Pizza 1-2-3."
- 1 storebought prepared pizza dough
- 1⁄4 lb sliced deli ham, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 lb sliced deli salami, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped plum tomato (2 to 3 tomatoes)
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 6 ounces provolone cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 450°.
- Bake pizza dough for 7 to 9 minutes, just until golden. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the ham, salami, tomatoes, and dressing; mix well. Spoon the mixture evenly over the prepared crust and top with the cheese.
- Sprinkle with the Italian Seasoning and bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and brown.