Recipe by Cookie Kake
I brought this in to work and it disappeared quickly!! It can be kind of expensive to make but it is delicious!! It's great for sports parties, barbeques etc..
- 1⁄4 lb salami (hard or sandwich)
- 1⁄4 lb deli style sliced ham
- 1⁄4 lb hot capicola
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni (hard or sandwich)
- 1⁄4 lb sliced provolone cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 3⁄4-1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1⁄2 medium onion (can use sweet onion)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (can use miraclewhip)
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinaigrette dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 12 hoagie rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop salami, ham, pepperoni, capicola, provolone, tomatoes, lettuce and onion into bite size pieces and place in large serving bowl. (don't use a food processor, pieces will be too small)
- Add both dressings, mayonnaise, garlic powder, oregano and stir together. If you are making this more than a few hours in advance do not add until closer to when you will be eating the dip (will be too soggy).
- Slice hoagie rolls as if you were slicing a loaf of bread and serve with dip.