Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
For the grill. Mix in the morning or even the night before. Very tender and juicy chicken breasts.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (approx 1 1/4 pound)
- 1 tablespoon Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano or 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Mix mayo and seasonings (night before or morning is fine.).
- One hour before grill time, brush both sides of each breast with about half of mixture & return to refrigerator.
- Grill for 6-9 minutes each side generously coating each side with mixture. We usually grill 4 minutes, brush & flip then 4 minutes two times each side -- if that makes any sense.
- Great on ciabatta bread as a sammie, try over rice and even the left overs are great sliced up on a salad.
Had this a few days ago and we enjoyed it. I must have accidentally placed more oregano than asked for since I was just eyeing it but it was OK and went well for me since I like this seasoning. Thanks for sharing this!