Recipe by jrgradner
Quick Recipes: Italian Herb Pork Chops with Roasted Red Pepper Italian Dressing and Garlic Butter Rice
Top Review by evewitch
Dreadful. I looked this up to use up the salad dressing I had. The seasonings were too powdery and overpowering. I was disappointed that the dressing was simply scooped, unheated and unadorned, on top of the chops as a "sauce." I knew that this wouldn't work so I didn't bother. Not a keeper. I should read more carefully - this seems to have been cut and pasted from the Kraft website, which is not a source I trust.
- 4 large pork chops
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup Kraft roasted red pepper italian parmesan dressing
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Medium heat large skillet with olive oil.
- Sprinkle each pork chop evenly with seasonings.
- Sear on both sides.
- Turn fire down and let pork chops cook covered until done on both sides.
- After pork chops are drained on both side, put on a plate and cove with dressing.
- Cook your favorite brand of garlic butter rice following directions on package.
- A pretty easy and tasty meal made within 15 minutes. Please, send us more of your quick and easy recipes to share.