Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this from the Favorite Brand Name Cookbook that my mom gave me. It's now my all time favorite Italian dressing.
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil or 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, split
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In jar, combine all ingredients; cover and shake vigorously.
- Chill to blend flavors.
- Remove garlic; shake again before serving over tossed salads.