Italian Herb Buttermilk Drop Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup.
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, herbs, garlic and onion powder, and salt in a bowl, cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add milk, stir just until moist.
- Drop batter by spoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from sheet immediately, place on a wire rack.
- Store any leftover biscuits in a zip loc plastic bag.