1/4 Photos of Italian Herb Bread (Bread Machine)
4 hrs 10 mins
This recipe came with my Black and Decker bread machine.
My Private Note
pound l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Follow instructions for your bread machine.
- 2My machine instructs to measure ingredients in the order listed into the baking pan. (I mix the water and powdered milk and microwave for about 30 seconds on high before putting in pan.).
- 3Insert baking pan into oven chamber and secure pan.
- 4Select basic bread setting and 2 pound loaf.
- 5When cycle ends, I put the loaf into a large zip lock bag, seal, and place on wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Herb Bread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (951 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1133.1
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 1934.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 210.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 30.3 g