Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are the snack of choice in my house! You can adjust the flavorings to suit your tastes.
- 1 (22 ounce) packageof plain bagels
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Thinly slice the bagels and place in a large bowl. (Slices don't have to be perfect.).
- Place butter in small bowl and microwave for 30 to 60 seconds, until margarine melts.
- Stir remaining ingredients into melted margarine.
- Lightly toss butter mixture into bagels being careful not to break up bagels too much.
- Spread bagels evenly onto 2 jellyroll pans or large baking sheets.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 275 degrees, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely in pans.
- Store in air-tight container.
These were so good!!! Served with artichoke dip!!!