These are the snack of choice in my house! You can adjust the flavorings to suit your tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- 2Thinly slice the bagels and place in a large bowl. (Slices don't have to be perfect.).
- 3Place butter in small bowl and microwave for 30 to 60 seconds, until margarine melts.
- 4Stir remaining ingredients into melted margarine.
- 5Lightly toss butter mixture into bagels being careful not to break up bagels too much.
- 6Spread bagels evenly onto 2 jellyroll pans or large baking sheets.
- 7Bake for 45 minutes at 275 degrees, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 8Cool completely in pans.
- 9Store in air-tight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Herb Bagel Chips
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.0
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 458.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: