Italian Hearty Potato Cake
- Cook the potatoes. Mash them, add parmesan, pecorino, butter and milk.
- Mix ham with egg yolks, parsley and basil and mix through the potato mash. Season with pepper and salt.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and spoon through the mash.
- Butter a cake pan and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Spoon half of the puree in the pan. Make a hole in the middle of the mash, put mozarella slices into it. Spoon the rest of the mash on top.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and add some little cubes of better.
- Bake for 40 minute at 180°C Leave to cool slightly and enjoy!