Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
We had this a lot growing up, it's quick and easy and very kid friendly! Hope you enjoy it, too!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can minestrone soup
- 1⁄3 cup catsup
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- hamburger bun
- Brown hamburger and drain off fat.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Simmer app. 10 minutes.
- Place on open faced buns on baking sheet.
- Top with cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted.