Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
My sister-in-law made these for us at a family get together. They are DELICIOUS!! A little messy to make but worth the effort!! Have a helper and make an "assembly line"!!
- 1 package of italian sandwich bun (mini-sub buns)
- 1 package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 lb deli turkey
- 1⁄2 lb ham
- 1⁄2 lb sandwich-sized pepperoni
- 1⁄2 lb sliced cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lb swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese
- Lay out sandwich rolls on jelly roll pans/cookie sheets (I line mine with foil).
- Melt butter, mix in Italian Dressing Mix.
- Using a pastry or BBQ brush, graciously apply seasoned butter to the TOP of the"bottom bun" (so this will be inside the sandwich) and the TOP of the top bun (so this will be outside the sandwich).
- Don't miss this step, I don't know why, but it does make a difference!
- Here is where I create an assembly line w/ the bottoms of the buns (laying their"lids" off to the side).
- Layer each bun w/ Ham, then swiss cheese, Turkey, then cheddar cheese, Pepperoni, then mozzerella cheese.
- Place"lids" on buns and place in 425 degree oven for approximly 12-15 minutes, or until you see the tops start to turn golden brown.
My husband suggested using a little pizza sauce on the bread also. Fairly easy sandwich to make.