- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 8 ounces medium noodles, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef, then add garlic, salt and spaghetti sauce. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- While that simmers, mix together cream cheese, sour cream and onions.
- In a greased 9X13 inch pan, layer 1/3 sauce, 1/2 noodles, 1/2 cream cheese mixture, 1/2 mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with 1/3 more sauce, remaining noodles, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cover and let sit for 10 minutes before serving.