- 24 slices pepperoni
- 3 tomatoes (chopped and drained)
- 4 ounces black olives (drained and sliced)
- 1⁄3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese (Grated)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese (Shredded)
- 3 submarine buns (split)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk Parmsean cheese into the dressing. Stir in pepperoni, tomatoes, and olives.
- Divide mixture evenly, spoon onto bun halves. Sprinkle with evenly divided Mozzarella cheese.
- Place each grinder onto a piece of foil. Wrap foil up around sides of sandwiches, leaving tops uncovered. Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Put sandwiches on a cookie sheet. Bake about 15 minutes or until cheese is hot and melted.