We have a local pizza shop that sells Italian Grinders and I am not always able to go there to get them so after a couple of years I have now gotten what I think is their recipe. At least they taste the same.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slightly toast buns, with insides up, in toaster oven or oven.
- 2On bottom half of bun layer two slices capicola, pepperoni, salami and provalone.
- 3Return to oven and toast until cheese is melting and kind of bubbly (my meat starts to crisp a little on the edges) and top bun is toasty brown.
- 4Remove from oven and top with shredded lettuce, tomato and italian dressing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Grinder
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.7
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.5 mg
- Sodium 1124.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: