Recipe by Stacky5
This is another Nick Stellino recipe. So simple, but the flavors really compliment each other well...Ya gotta love that man! (I know I do...) *wink*
- 1 lb cremini mushroom, washed and cut in half (or white button mushrooms)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a stainless steel bowl mix together the mushrooms, salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder and olive oil. Cook on the grill (or grill pan) on high heat for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Place the grilled mushrooms back in the bowl and mix well, while still hot with the cheese and parsley.