Recipe by Cyclone*Mommy
Great for a light summer dinner... the marinated veggies are wonderful and these turn out very "gourmet" while being simple to prepare!
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 lbs eggplants, sliced thick
- 1 cup light Italian dressing
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, rinsed and drained
- 8 slices Italian bread, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate chicken and eggplant in 3/4 cup italian dressing up to 3 hours.
- grill chicken and eggplant, brushing with remaining italian dressing until chicken is cooked and eggplant is tender.
- layer chicken, eggplant, and remaining ingredients on bread, serve.