Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Best Grilled Cheese!
- 2 slice thick sourdough bread (I used Trader Joe's)
- 4 slice fresh mozzarella cheese
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, cut in half
- salt and pepper
- Brush bread with olive oil and rub with cut sides of garlic.
- Top with cheese and season with salt and pepper. Top with the other slice of bread.
- Cook in grill pan or skillet until bread is toasty and cheese is melted.
- Rub with garlic again. Serve with a sprig of fresh basil and enjoy!
Very nice sandwich. I used Rustic Italian Bread ABM for the bread. Made for Pick A Chef Spring '10. :)