Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
When you can't eat anymore plain green beans, try these.
- 1 lb Italian cut green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Trim ends from the green beans and cut in 1 1/2 inch lengths.
- Steam or cook the beans in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 5 minutes or until al dente, drain.
- Toss with oil, salt and pepper, and tarragon.
I used fresh green beans. They were not the Italian cut but delicious. I was fortunate enough to have fresh tarragon and the flavor was wonderful. So easy and so full of flavor.
Wonderful tasty beans - I added a tsp of garlic granuales and 1/2 tsp chili flakes. This is a keeper thanks Dancer
I liked this even better when the whole thing had chilled in the frig. Beans of any kind and fresh tarragon are a winning combination in my cookbook.