Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this in a magazine advertisement for Del Monte products.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (16 ounce) cansliced potatoes, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) cancut Italian cut green beans, drained
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In large skillet, melt margarine and saute onion and pepper until soft.
- Add potatoes and saute 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes; cook over high heat until slightly thickened.
- Add green beans and heat thru.
- Sprinkle with cheese.