Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a super simple recipe that kids love. Sometimes I add some hot pepper flakes to jazz it up a bit. Not sure where I got the recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian cut green beans
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cook beans. Drain.
- Add all other ingredients except cheese. Heat through.
- Pour into serving dish and top with cheese. Cover and let stand until cheese is melted.
easy peazy cakepops on parade good side for italian night
This is a nice simple way to jazz up green beans. It's impossible to find Italian-cut green beans anymore, so I had to settle for just plain old cut green beans. Very tasty and goes great with your Italian meal. Made for Culinary Quest 2014.
I used a can of green beans and an 8 ounce can of tomato sauce. I kept the rest as written other then I didn't measure the cheese, I just dumped it in. This was good and different.