1/1 Photo of Italian Green Beans
I got this recipe a few years back from another recipe site and the whole family enjoys it. Quick to put together for a different holiday side dish. Now that I look at the recipe again a little drizzle of lemon juice might be nice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil green beans in water until tender. Drain well.
- 2Place beans in serving bowl and mix in bread crumbs, olive oil, salt and pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and basil.
- 3Toss mixture until the beans are coated.
- 4Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.0
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 234.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 5.5 g