Recipe by Pinkytz
I got this recipe a few years back from another recipe site and the whole family enjoys it. Quick to put together for a different holiday side dish. Now that I look at the recipe again a little drizzle of lemon juice might be nice.
Top Review by bmcnichol
These were just OK for us. I followed the recipe as written other then I used two cans of green beans. I also cut the olive down to about 1/8 cup. We weren't crazy about the bread crumbs on these. I think they would have been OK without them.
- 1 lb fresh green beans (or frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated