Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This one is so easy and delicious. The vegetables marinate the night before.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans cut green beans, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1⁄2 cup commercial Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the beans, artichoke hearts, and salad dressing to a shallow dish; toss to coat.
- Cover and marinate overnight.
- Drain vegetables.
- Transfer vegetables to a lightly greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together the bread crumbs and cheese; sprinkle evenly over the vegetables.
- Bake,uncovered, in a 350° oven for 30 minutes or until heated.