Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
My family begs me to make these potatoes any time we have a roast. They're on our table on special holidays or every day meals. They're easy to prepare and will be a hit in your home too! This recipe makes a large tray.
- 5 lbs potatoes
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon chili pepper
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1⁄4 olive oil
- Chop the potatoes in small chunks.
- Toss with remaining ingredients.
- Spread out in a large non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees about 30 minutes. Turn and bake another 30 minutes.
- They are ready when they are brown and crispy.
Made this last night it was wonderful