Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Crunchy, chewy, warm & decadent, these biscuits are addictive. Serve them with spaghetti, lasagna, or even comfort foods. Easily doubled too.
- 1 (8 ounce) canflaky layer biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Mix butter, garlic & seasoning in 8X8 square baking pan.
- Coat each biscuit with the butter mixture.
- Bake 18-22 minutes uncovered.
- Makes 10 biscuits.
I will reduce the butter to 1/4 cup next time, but they were very good!
The family loved these Italian biscuits! We will make them often in our house. Made exactly as directed and would not change a thing. Tnanks for a great recipe. Sweetpea B