Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
easy, buy the frozen puff pastry at the grocers.
Make and share this Italian Fruit Tart recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out puff pastry according to instructions on pkg.
- Make into a 18 x 9 inch rectangle.
- Cut off a strip 1/2 inch from each side and place on top of each edge making a frame.
- Bake this on your cookie sheet for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- When cool press the middle down to form and indentation in the frame-- Combine the mascarpone cheese with the sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add the orange concentrate, and zest.
- Mix well until smooth.
- Beat the whipping cream with the corn syrup.
- Add 1/3 of beaten whipped cream into the marcarpone mixture, to lighten.
- Spread mixture onto base.
- Line fresh washed and dried well raspberries in a nice decorative layer over the cream mix.
- Chill well.
- Serve with a dollop of the remaining whipped cream--.