Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
easy, buy the frozen puff pastry at the grocers.
- 1 package gainsborough puff pastry (usually found in the frozen food section at the grocers)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange juice concentrate
- 1 orange, zest of
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out puff pastry according to instructions on pkg.
- Make into a 18 x 9 inch rectangle.
- Cut off a strip 1/2 inch from each side and place on top of each edge making a frame.
- Bake this on your cookie sheet for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- When cool press the middle down to form and indentation in the frame-- Combine the mascarpone cheese with the sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add the orange concentrate, and zest.
- Mix well until smooth.
- Beat the whipping cream with the corn syrup.
- Add 1/3 of beaten whipped cream into the marcarpone mixture, to lighten.
- Spread mixture onto base.
- Line fresh washed and dried well raspberries in a nice decorative layer over the cream mix.
- Chill well.
- Serve with a dollop of the remaining whipped cream--.