easy, buy the frozen puff pastry at the grocers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Roll out puff pastry according to instructions on pkg.
- 3Make into a 18 x 9 inch rectangle.
- 4Cut off a strip 1/2 inch from each side and place on top of each edge making a frame.
- 5Bake this on your cookie sheet for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- 6When cool press the middle down to form and indentation in the frame-- Combine the mascarpone cheese with the sugar and beat until smooth.
- 7Add the orange concentrate, and zest.
- 8Mix well until smooth.
- 9Beat the whipping cream with the corn syrup.
- 10Add 1/3 of beaten whipped cream into the marcarpone mixture, to lighten.
- 11Spread mixture onto base.
- 12Line fresh washed and dried well raspberries in a nice decorative layer over the cream mix.
- 13Chill well.
- 14Serve with a dollop of the remaining whipped cream--.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Fruit Tart
Serving Size: 1 (1162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.4
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 109.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of